Tuesday 11 March 2014

Quick Draw Example - Create a Creature



I found this photo I took awhile ago, and it always brings a smile to my face.  As a quick drawing activity I invited my younger students to create a creature by combining the parts of different animals, i.e. the head of an alligator with the body of an ostrich.  Most of the kids combined 2 or 3, but one 5 year old student went all out.  If I remember correctly her drawing below combines the body of a tiger, the head of a horse, the antlers of a deer, the feet of a pig, the tail of an elephant, the hands of a human, and the wings of a dragonfly.  Also, the creature with the smaller wings was a baby who is flying with its mother. 

Just an awesome example of a kid's creativity!


Art Intertwine -Combining Animals Drawing



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...